Pikachu Isn't Feeling Well Pikachu Isn't Feeling Well

This would be good if it didn't suck.

BugBug69 responds:

Such kind critique, you must be proud :.)

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Do I smell popcorn?

I've watched this flash so many times since it was first uploaded. It's such a hilarious and impressive piece of art. I have probably viewed it about 69 times already. I have never once been disappointed by this guy. Even his flash tutorials are entertaining and humorous. Utah's an asset to Newgrounds. Without him, Newgrounds would be missing a critical element and we would all have to settle with Stamper or some other asshole like that.

4-20 Tribute 4-20 Tribute

Dank flash.

For me it's 4/20 everyday, but this was indeed humorous and enjoyable! Great job! It's obvious you spent quite a bit of time on it. Time to toke.

popsicle-of-doom responds:

heloe

Graet muzeck selekshon!

Clocks Joyful Journey 2 Clocks Joyful Journey 2

wowowow

Well, that's an amazing motion tween. Pretty much the same as the first one, just a slow motion tween with music. But I'll give you a 9 for creativity.

Great Job! <(^-^<)

life responds:

Ballin!

The clocks joyful journey The clocks joyful journey

wow

it took you that long to make this lol nothing happens! i like the music tho it was so funnyXD where did you get that music from i have got to put that in one of my animations lol ^_^ B

life responds:

2000-2001: The Marshall Mathers LP

Main article: The Marshall Mathers LP

The Marshall Mathers LP was released in May 2000, and quickly sold two million copies. It was Eminem's fastest selling album to date.[15] The first single released from the album, "The Real Slim Shady", was a success and created some buzz by insulting celebrities and making dubious claims about them; he implies, among other things, that Christina Aguilera performed oral sex on Fred Durst (of Limp Bizkit) and Carson Daly (of MTV's Total Request Live).[16] In his second single, "The Way I Am", he reveals to his fans the pressures from his record company to top "My Name Is" and sell more records. Although Eminem had parodied shock rocker Marilyn Manson in the video "My Name Is", the artists are now on good terms. They have performed a remix of the song "The Way I Am" together in concert.[17] In the third single, "Stan" (which samples Dido's "Thank You"), Eminem attempts to deal with his new-found fame, taking on the perspective of a deranged fan who kills himself and his pregnant girlfriend, mirroring "'97 Bonnie & Clyde" on The Slim Shady LP.[18]

The song "Stan" from the album was named as the third greatest rap song of all time in a list compiled by Q Magazine,[19] and came 10th in a similar survey conducted by Top40-Charts.com.[20] The song has since become highly acclaimed and was ranked 290th in Rolling Stone magazine's "500 Greatest Songs of All Time" list.[21] He had included it on his Curtain Call: The Hits compilation album. Eminem is known to be featured on a future album release by Elton John.[22]

Eminem was arrested on June 3, 2000 during an altercation at a car audio store in Royal Oak, Michigan, with Douglas Dail, the ICP manager, he pulled out an unloaded gun and kept it pointed at the ground.[23] The following day, in Warren, Michigan, he allegedly saw his then wife, Kim, kiss the bouncer John Guerrera in the parking lot of the Hot Rock Café and assaulted him with his gun.[23] He was given two years probation for both the episodes.[24] The skit The Kiss on The Eminem Show is based around the latter incident.[25]

In June 15, 2000 Eminem along with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, and Ice Cube, toured in the Up In Smoke Tour.

In the summer of 2001, Eminem was given probation on weapons charges that stemmed with an argument from an employee working for Insane Clown Posse, giving him a fine around $2,000 as well as several hours of community service.[26] His band-mate Proof from D12 stated that Eminem "sobered up" in 2002.[27] However, he did turn to Zolpidem sleeping pills for relief of sleeping troubles and eventually went to rehab to recover from the addiction.[28]

Daily Day 3: LEET POO Daily Day 3: LEET POO

hmmm

The I liked the beginning, but toward the climax of this movie I felt you put too much effort toward humor and ignored other factors such as drama. It was pretty decent, but not my kind of animation. Very creative, and a sequel isn't a bad idea. You shouldn't change the plot so often, the story-line is a critical attribute. Pure chick flick...better luck next time

TMNT: REBEL 6 TMNT: REBEL 6

Xd xD Xd

This is my favorite!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Sweeeeet!

Man, this made my night! Jesus can pwn with his super natural abilities!