Pikachu Isn't Feeling Well Pikachu Isn't Feeling Well

This would be good if it didn't suck.

BugBug69 responds:

Such kind critique, you must be proud :.)

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Do I smell popcorn?

I've watched this flash so many times since it was first uploaded. It's such a hilarious and impressive piece of art. I have probably viewed it about 69 times already. I have never once been disappointed by this guy. Even his flash tutorials are entertaining and humorous. Utah's an asset to Newgrounds. Without him, Newgrounds would be missing a critical element and we would all have to settle with Stamper or some other asshole like that.

4-20 Tribute 4-20 Tribute

Dank flash.

For me it's 4/20 everyday, but this was indeed humorous and enjoyable! Great job! It's obvious you spent quite a bit of time on it. Time to toke.

popsicle-of-doom responds:

Thanks man!

Adventure Plane Adventure Plane

This is fucking hilarious and pretty amusing.

Tobe's Hookshot Escape Tobe's Hookshot Escape

Love it.

Really nice game. I love the art, the music, and the overall game play. It's very cool and very addicting. Great job!

Faultline Faultline

Jaw dropping

This is probably the most beautiful flash game I have ever encountered. Loved concept, the art, and the music. Everything is perfect.

Maybe We Can Love Life [Slowed and Remix] Maybe We Can Love Life [Slowed and Remix]

Hmmm, this reminds me more of mescaline than LSD. Wrong drug choice in the description and for that 0 stars. If you chose the correct drug then it would have totally been a 5.

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

This is totally a rip-off of Green Hill Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 1. Bad use of drums, horrible echo effects, beat was inconsistent, poor compression quality, and the whole thing just insisted on itself. Maybe you should stick with your day job because music certainly isn't your thing...

[DF] The Pineapple Express [DF] The Pineapple Express

This is the product of baby fucking.

Dank tune. I concur with author's comment. Time to toke.

Radical Radish Radical Radish

I love the well balanced shading along with the abstract quality in this piece. So much detail and raw talent illustrated which adequately provokes a sense of wonder. Fantastic work my friend.

Flape Jake and Ko Nukkiez Flape Jake and Ko Nukkiez

Nice.

I would have given it a 10 but I was offended by your tags.

Sethvia Sethvia

Nice

That's some hard mixing going on there...